Friday, March 6, 2015

Chocolate Bunny!



This is the second of the two cards I made for Debbie's Easter Swap on SCS.  We were to only use Stampin' Up stamps too.  I used one of my favorite retired Easter stamps--Chocolate Bunny! 

I am sure I will get back some great cards in the swap!


Here is the inside of my card:

 

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Chocolate Bunny/Well Scripted

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K Vanilla, SU Chocolate Chip, Au Chocolate Designer Series Paper 

Ink:  SU Chocolate Chip

Accessories:  SU Chocolate Chip 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Oval Punches; Brown Pearls; Bunny Crossing Brad



4 comments:

CG said...

Stunning card! Best, CG

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous Barb - love the main image you have used, and the monochrome effect is completed by the wonderful designs in the papers.
Blessings
Maxine

Kristie W. said...

This is a really nice bunny, don't think I've seen it before. Great monochromatic card!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Those papers look just perfect together. The image looks great in the one color ink. Cute!