Thursday, March 5, 2015

Enjoy an Egg-cellent Easter



This is the one of the two cards I made for Debbie's Easter Swap on SCS.  We were to only use Stampin' Up stamps too.  I used one of the new SU stamps that is in the Occasions Catalog and I really like the way it turned out!

I am sure I will get back some great cards in the swap!


Here is the inside of my card:


 

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up For Peep's Sake

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White, SU Pear Pizazz, Wisteria Wonder, Crushed Curry, Afternoon Picnic Designer Series Paper 

Ink:  SU Wisteria Wonder, Crushed Curry

Accessories:  SU Wisteria Wonder Ruffle Ribbon, Mini Pennant Punch, Wisteria Wonder Candy Dots and Brad Base 



1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

love the way you have used the sentiment Barb - striking card.
Blessings
Maxine