Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Happy Birthday!



This is one of the two cards I made for Nichole's Birthday swap on SCS.  I inked up a brand new stamp from a new stamp line--Two Lips Stamps.  They are sold at our local stamp store--Polka Dots, in Mukwonago. They are all a hoot!!!!

I am sure I will get back some great cards in the swap!


Here is the inside of my card:

 

Image/Sentiment: Two Lips Stamps-Diving Terrifies

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip; Bella Blvd--Birthday Boy-Eat Cake Patterned Paper 

Ink:  SU Certainly Celery

Accessories:  SU Bashful Blue 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon; Brown button with Blue Baker's Twine



5 comments:

Kristie W. said...

The sentiment made me giggle :-) Super cute birthday card, loving that paper!!

Margaret said...

LOL! I just love that sentiment! Love the overall design and the paper is just perfect.

Shelly Schmidt said...

That is such a fun sentiment- and I could so sent this to my parents....hehehehe Love this card!

kel Acopan said...

bwahahaha!!!! love that sentiment!!!

lovies, =o) ke

Paula said...

I just love this stamp, I may have to have it.