Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day to Ewe



I am back with another card for this week's  {PIN}Spirational Challenge



The Challenge runs March 3rd to the 16th
 
Here's the photo to inspire us:
 

Isn't that a cute picture--I just love those blocks!  One of our sponsors this week is Bugaboo  They have some great images, so please be sure to go and check them out!



  
Here is the inside of my card:


 

Image/Sentiment:  Bugaboo Stamps Happy St. Patrick's Day to Ewe Digital Image

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Handsome Hunter, Green Galore, Garden Green; Reminisce Lucky Me St. Patrick's Patterned Paper

Accessories:  Copic Markers; Green Brads; Green Button with Green Fiber;  Green Moonstitch Ribbon

I hope you will play along this week with the {PIN}Spirational Challenge, too! Be sure to go to the challenge blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.



6 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Best card ever! I LOVE this card and the DP- and your perfect coloring! I love the inspiration blocks as well. I am 3/4 Irish and love celebrating St Patty's!

Jan said...

Fabulous xx Jan

Pat K said...

Wonderful St.Patty's Day card Barb...such a cute image and great design. Pat K xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous and fun card Barb - love it, and thanks for the smile.
Blessings
Maxine

kel Acopan said...

so cute! love that little sheep!!

lovies, =o) kel

Gael said...

I love the dp combo! And your ewe is adorable :)