Sunday, March 8, 2015

Ice Cream Sprinkles



This card was made from a card kit sent by Ruby.  I am in a card kit group on SCS and during February, I received 11 card kits from the other stampers.  I have gotten 7 cards made and have a few more to go............ 

Ruby's kit sent a fantastic kit as I had this cute image, a choice of 3 sentiments, 3 different sheets of DSP and many embellishments!  I did use my clear Wink of Stella glitter pen on the scoops of ice cream, but you really cannot see the glimmer in the picture

This was a fun kit to play with and I hope I did OK and that Pam likes my card.


Here is the inside of my card:



Image/Sentiment:  Club Scrap-Sprinkle Collection

Ink:  Memento Back

Cardstock:  White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Pacific Point, Hello Honey; Club Scrap Patterned Paper


Accessories:  White Doily; Frame 3 Nesting Dies; Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen; 3 Glitter Dots; C
opic Markers



1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Yummy! It looks good enough to eat and is a fab card. Love the sentiment too.