Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Love to Shop!



I am back with another card for this week's  {PIN}Spirational Challenge



The Challenge runs March 31st to April 13th
 
Here's the photo to inspire us:
 


I just love that picture as I too Love to Shop!  I also got to use a couple of fun brads--a dollar sign and a hanger!  One of our sponsors this week is All Dressed Up.  They have some great images, so please be sure to go and check them out!


 
  
Here is the inside of my card:



Image/Sentiment:  All Dressed Up ~ Love to Shop Digital Image

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade, Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant; Karen Foster Designs-Chic Stripe Patterned Paper

Accessories:  Copic Markers; Hanger and Dollar Sign Brads; SU Punches; Black Satin Ribbon

I hope you will play along this week with the {PIN}Spirational Challenge, too! Be sure to go to the challenge blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.



2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

So cute- this cute image would make a fun card for my daughter!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Barb, and those brads are perfect!!
Blessings
Maxine