Sunday, March 29, 2015

Spring is Here?!!!


This card was made from a card kit sent by Lori.  This is the final card I made fro my February card kit group on SCS. It has been a blast and I loved making every one of them.  It stretched my comfort zone and I am happy for that!

Lori sent a great kit, filled with this cute image and three sentiments. She also sent a bunch of sweet embellishments, so I have many things for a few more cards in the future.  There were lots of fun things to play with!

I hope Lori likes my card.



Here is the inside of my card:



Image/Sentiment:  I do not know the company for either.......

Ink:  Memento Back

Cardstock:  White; Stampin' Up Pool Party, So Saffron, Blushing Bride; Echo Park Paper Sweet Girl Patterned Paper


Accessories:  C
opic Markers; Twine; Yellow Doodlebug Sprinkes



2 comments:

Margaret said...

What a cute image and I love your design. The paper you used is just perfect.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card - love the twin across the middle, and such a gorgeous image.
Blessings
Maxine