Saturday, March 21, 2015

The Joys of Easter

 


This card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 10 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  I thought I would use an Easter set  and I really liked the patterned paper!

This is the inside of my card:



I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!
 
 
Image/Sentiment:  Verses Stamps Easter Brings

Cardstock:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi, Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight; Echo Park Paper Hippity Hoppity Easter Bunnies-Hippity Stripe Patterned Paper

Ink:  SU Wisteria Wonder

Accessories:  Bunny Brad; SU Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon;



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

One very bright and cheerful card Barb.
Blessings
Maxine

kadie said...

Love the fun colors and those adorable bunnies!!