Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Traveling with my Friends!


Here are my cards for the March mystery image swap.  This is the first of two dual months--where we get two images to create cards with.  My good friends Kelly and Jeanette provided the images this time and even coordinated a theme for the month--Travel.  They both love to travel and both have seen some incredible sites in their trips--and I am sure will have more awesome ones in the future.

I too love to travel and we have three trips planned for 2015--a vacation in Colorado in June, a convention in July in Washington DC and a trip to New York City in September--one of my bucket list trips.  I am so excited for that one and we have tickets for two Broadway Shows--Kinky Boots and Les Miserables!

Thanks Kelly and Jeannette for the fun images to make these cards--I hope everyone likes them!

Here is Kelly's card:  


Image/Sentiment: Sparkle Creations-London Charlotte 

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: PTI White; Stampin' Up Hello Honey, Real Red, Night of Navy; Reminisce World Travels Patterned Paper


Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: 
Copic Markers; Red Moonstitch Ribbon; Red Button with Blue Twine; Gold Pearls


Here is Jeanette's card:

 

Image/Sentiment: The Greeting Farm-Journey Stamp Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Recollections White; Stampin' Up Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Always Artichoke; Gartner Studio Bon Voyage Postage Stamps Patterned Paper


Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: 
Copic Markers; Green Button with Tan Twill; SU Oval Punches; Gold Pearls; Corner Rounder; Green Satin Ribbon




1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow - love these Barb - they are two stunning cards - I particularly like the 'British' one.
Blessings
Maxine