Thursday, March 19, 2015

What's Your Brew ~ Duel



OK--this is sounding like a broken record, but I am late in posting--AGAIN!  This card was to be posted on the 15th for Dueling Darlings. But--it cannot be posted unless it is done..................  so here it is today--a few days late!

For March, Kadie and Paola  are the Darlings who came up with the challenge and theme for the teams this month.  Kadie is a Diva and Paola is one of the Dazzlers.  Kadie gave our team this challenge:

"What's Your Brew?".   We were given a choice of working with Coffee or Tea, depending on  whether we were a  coffee or tea person.  
I really like both coffee and tea--but I went with the cute coffee image Kadie sent.  She send so wonderful papers to use along with an assortment of embellishments.  Thanks for a great kit to play with Kadie!!!

My drink of choice is a latte--that is my first drink of the morning.  We have a espresso machine at home, which is great.  I then many days will have a second or third cup of flavored coffee, to savor during the Today Show!


Here is the inside of my card:


Image/Sentiment:  Art Impressions Stamps-Cathy Caffeine

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Early Espresso, Melon Mamba; Prima-Coffee Break Collection Patterned Paper

Ink:  Memento Black

Accessories:  Copic Markers; PTI Brown Stitched Ribbon; Brown Button with Coral Twine; Oval Punches

Please be sure to stop in to see what all of the Divas as well the Dazzlers have created this month. All of the blogs are on the left sidebar of my blog. I am sure you will enjoy all of the wonderful cards that have been created this month!



5 comments:

kadie said...

Awesome, Barb! Great job using so many elements from the kit. I really like how you highlighted the immie and did the inside too!

MiamiKel said...

What a fun card, Barb! I love this image and how you colored her, great match to your paper! Very fun card from top to bottom!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card - love it Barb - beautifully designed and great use of the goodies provided.
Blessings
Maxine

~Paola~ said...

Awesomely done card Barb....I LOVE the inside sentiment...soo true!! lol

Melina said...

This image makes me giggle every time! I love your layout and colors :)