Friday, March 13, 2015

Wishing You all of Joys



This is the card I made for Ashley's Easter swap on SCS.  I inked up one of my favorite stamps!

I am sure I will get back some great cards in the swap!


Here is the inside of my card:

 

Image/Sentiment: Verses Rubber Stamp ~ Easter Brings

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette; Three Bugs on a Rug-One Fine Day-Woodsy Patterned Paper 

Ink:  SU Early Espresso

Accessories:  SU Early Espresso 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon, Pink Brads



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Barb - love your colours and that textured band is a beautiful accent.
Blessings
Maxine

Marcy said...

This is so adorable and I love those peaking little bunnies!