Thursday, April 27, 2017

Christmas Magic



This is the one of the two cards I made for Peggy Sue's Raining Ho-Ho-Ho Swap that she is hosting on SCS. My other card will be posted on Sunday, if you want to check back. 

I used one of my newer stamp sets--a Gina K set that I bought a few months ago at her store in Greendale, WI.  It comes with the matching dies and I love the images and sentiments!

Here is the inside of my card:




I hope Peggy Sue and the other swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment: Gina K Designs Christmas Magic

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper

Ink: SU Cherry Cobbler; Memento Tuxedo Black


Accessories:  SU Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Grosgrain Ribbon, Punches; Copic Markers; Silver Jingle Bell Brad and Silver mini Brads; Gina K Christmas Magic Dies



2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Barb this is beautifully designed. Love the Christmas theme.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Ho Ho Ho! Fun card!