Sunday, April 30, 2017

Last Man Standing



This is the second of the two cards I made for Peggy Sue's Raining Ho-Ho-Ho Swap that she is hosting on SCS. My other card was posted last Thursday, if you want to check back. 

I inked up one of my favorite Whipper Snapper snowman images--Last Man Standing!  I also added some clear Wink of Stella on the snow flakes and on the snow on the trees for some glimmer! 

Here is the inside of my card:





I hope Peggy Sue and the other swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment: Whipper Snapper Designs Last Man Standing

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Early Espresso: Moxie Winter Wishes-Woodland Wonder Patterned Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black


Accessories:  SU Early Espresso 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Mini Banner Punch; White Snowflake Brad; Wink of Stella Clear Glitter; Copic Markers



5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Such a cute little snowman and I love your card! So many pretty snowflakes.
Lynn

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is such a cute snowman : ) Love your card!

Margaret said...

He's so cute, he shouldn't be standing by himself for very long. I'm sure a cute little snowlady will wander by and decide to stick around. Adorable. Hugs, Maggie

MiamiKel said...

Such a cute card, Barb! The swappers will love it!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Cool card, Barb! Brrr! Seriously, I love your snowman card!