Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Watercolor Wings



This is my card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS.  Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. This is our 16th month and the theme for April is "For the Birds and Butterflies".  I am sure there will be some wonderful cards this month


I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too!  I cannot wait to see what our theme is for May!


Here is the inside of my card:




Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Watercolor Wings

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Mint Macaron, Island Indigo, Blooms and Bliss Designer Series Paper; Green Vellum

Ink: SU Mint Macaron, Island Indigo, Garden Green


Accessories:  SU Layering Circles and Bold Butterflies Framelits, Triple Layer Punch, White Pearls



1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my... this card is STUNNING, Barb! Love the monochromatic look. Gorgeous!