Saturday, April 15, 2017

You are my Sunshine!



It is the 15th of the month and that means I am showing you a new Dueling Darlings card.  For the April Challenge, Kelly and Jeanette decided on the theme--You are my Sunshine!  Jeanette and Kelly are our leaders and this is the start of a new round--I am not sure how long this has been going on, but a number of years.  Jeanette is the leader of the Darlings and I am a part of the Diva team, which Kelly is the leader! 

I love the sweet, sunny image that Kelly sent.  She also included wonderful papers and bright embellishments!


Here is the inside of my card--sorry it is a bit blurry.  It says "Wishing you Bright Sunshiny Days"!



I hope all of the Darlings enjoy my card this month. Please be sure to stop in to see what all of the Divas as well the Dazzlers have created this month. 

There are a few members who do not have blogs:  Suzy and Terry S who both are on the Diva team, and Terry A, Paola and Debby who are Dazzlers.  You will be able to check out their creations in their SCS gallery, if you click on the link for their name.  All of the others should be found on my left sidebar.  I am sure you will enjoy all of the wonderful creations this month!


Image/Sentiment: CC Designs Sunshine Little Pixie

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay; Echo Park Patterned Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black;


Accessories:  
Copic Markers; Buttercream Baker's Twine; Gold Sequins; Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangles Nestabilities;




12 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is a ray of sunshine! I love it! It's a darling design for sure! THANK YOU for being a part of the DDD!

And thanks for the links to our "gallery gals". That's a nice extra feature of your blog post.

Tracie said...

Cute card. What a fun layout. Great job

Unknown said...

Such an adorable card Barb...
Love the color choices on the fun immie
and those luscious d/p!
Such a fun duel! :)

terry serman said...

Super cute! This is such a sweet card.

dweatter said...

Nice, Nice, Nice!!! I love all the layers and the bright colors. Love the inside with the sentiment at the top of the card.

MiamiKel said...

Cuteness!! What a fabulous signature Barb card with your classic lines and style! She's colored so cute! What a happy, sunshiney card, Barb!

:: BlueInks :: said...

The scallop die cuts are perfectly girly for this cute image! The papers work well and I think she is adorable how you used the kit.

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

cute card Barb! Love the scalloped rectangles!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I just love the sweet image you used- and beautifully colored! The DP is so fun- love that you pulled the blues out- very nice! What a ray of sunshine, just when we are starting to have beautiful days too!!! Fun DDD post!

HeatherB said...

Great layou! Such a fun image to work with, and I love seeing everyones creations.

Carol W said...

I love this card. Great layout I love this card. You do an awesome job on all your cards...

Terry Ladwig said...

What a cute sunny card! Very bright and cheerful! Great card!