Friday, November 17, 2017

Friday's With The Project Bin


It is Friday, so  that means that I am back with another card for The Project Bin Stamps--A Way With Words!  Every single Friday I will be posting a card made from one of their great photopolymer stamp sets.  So, please plan to come back each week to see what I have created--I think you too will love these great sentiment stamp sets.  And, remember, some of the sets come with matching steel dies! Denise is the owner, founder and creator of these wonderful stamp sets and the sentiments she has for us to ink up are just perfect for any holiday or time of year.  Please be sure to go and check them out!

If you want to check out more creations from the design team, be sure to check out The Project Bin Blog as often as you can.  Every day there is a different card posted by one of more of the design team members.  

For this card, I used a sweet Christmas stamp set called Maybe ChristmasThis set comes with 5 beautiful sentiments and three sweet images!  I think this is a wonderful set to use to make some beautiful Christmas cards.



Here is the Maybe Christmas stamp set:


Here is the inside of my card, with another stamp from the same set:



I hope you have enjoyed my card for The Project Bin. Check back on every week, any day for inspiration for the team but especially on Friday's to check out my cards. I am so excited to be on this wonderful design team!

Image/Sentiment: The Project Bin Maybe Christmas Set

Cardstock: Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Island Indigo, Early Espresso, Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Apothecary Accents Framelits, Early Espresso Candy Dots and Brads, Cherry Cobbler Thick Baker's Twine, Cherry Cobbler Washi Tape on the inside of the card



3 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

I like the layout and the different patterns together. Good card!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love the color scheme you used on this gorgeous card!

stampingbowd said...

You chose a fun mix of patterns for this Christmas card! I love the sentiment stamped in red.