Sunday, November 19, 2017

Mystery Image Swap


This card is for a Mystery Swap on SCS. A group of us do a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same mystery image, sent to us by the hostess. This swap was created by Forest Ranger—Jeanette and we are now in our 43rd round!  Jeanette is our hostess this month and she sent everyone this sweet Christmas. Jeanette will swap the cards and send everyone the next image, which is being sent by Tracie. We then get to do it all again, for round 44, into 2018! 

I think that the image circle is a turned a bit as his feet are not square to the ground.  Oh Well, he looks like he is taking a step!  I also added some Wink of Stella to the fur on his hat and jacket, along with the dog's hat too.
Here is the inside of my card:


I hope Jeanette and the other swappers like my card.  If you check my sidebar on the left, you might see some other swappers who have posted their cards yesterday or today or in the next few days.

Image/Sentiment: CC Designs Henry Claus

Cardstock: White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Merry Moments Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  
Copic Markers; SU Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine; Gina Marie Designs Big & Little Pierced Chain Circle Dies; Wink of Stella Glitter Pen-Clear; Sequins




3 comments:

Margaret said...

Very cute.. Adorable image.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I just opened the package that this adorable card is in... WOW! It's awesome (even better in person). I love what you did with Henry... and I love Love LOVE the die you used.

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

so cute! Love the coloring and DP you chose.