Saturday, December 9, 2017

Peace and Joy


It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the image that Kelly sent this month for Card #39!   All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time!  I will be up next for the January challenge, so I better be thinking of what I want to ink up! Be sure to come back to see what we create!


For our December card, Kelly sent out an adorable snowman and woodland fox image by Stampendous. Kelly said she has fallen in love with woodland critters this year so when she spotted this stamp on a shelf in a store, she had to have it.  I hope Jeanette and Kelly like my card.

The snowman and the fur on his stocking have clear Wink of Stella for a bit of shimmer.  

 

Here is the inside of my card:



Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today, or it may be upcoming, so be sure to check out their blog for their card!  


Image/Sentiment: Stampendous Fox Friend/Stampin' Up Good Greetings Sentiment

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  PTI 110# White; Stampin' Up Old Olive, Soft Sky, Cherry Cobbler; My Mind's Eye Merry Patterned Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; SU Cherry Cobbler

Accessories:  
Copic Markers; SU Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Mini Banner Punch; Red Rhinestone; Wink of Stella Clear




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card makes me smile! I love the woodland scene Kelly sent us - and your coloring of it! Perfect! And what a great overall look with papers chosen well, embellishments placed perfectly, etc. Gorgeous inside and out!

Margaret said...

Kelly did good picking out this stamp for you to use. So cute and I like the hint of sparkle.

Shelly Schmidt said...

So darned cute!!! What a fun image. I love the fun expression on the face of the snowman. We just got a dusting today, but know that we will get snow here soon- I can't wait!