Friday, January 19, 2018

Friday's with The Project Bin


It is Friday, so  that means that I am back with another card for The Project Bin Stamps--A Way With Words!  Every single Friday I will be posting a card made from one of their great photopolymer stamp sets.  So, please plan to come back each week to see what I have created--I think you too will love these great sentiment stamp sets.  And, remember, some of the sets come with matching steel dies! Denise is the owner, founder and creator of these wonderful stamp sets.  The sentiments she has for us to ink up are just perfect for any holiday or time of year.  Please be sure to go and check them out! 

I am so excited to see what great stamp sets Denise has for us in 2018.  I am sure she will have some wonderful sentiments for us to ink up and for you to consider purchasing!  I just know you too will love creating cards with these stamp sets!!!

If you want to check out more creations from the design team, be sure to check out The Project Bin Blog as often as you can.  Every day there is a different card posted by one of more of the design team members.  

For this card, I used a wonderful stamp set called Awesome Sauce. This set comes with 6 great sentiment stamps for many occasions. 


Here is the Awesome Sauce stamp set:


Here is the inside of my card:


I hope you have enjoyed my card for The Project Bin. Check back on every week, any day for inspiration for the team but especially on Friday's to check out my cards. I am so excited to be on this wonderful design team!

Image/Sentiment: The Project Bin Awesome Sauce Stamp Set

Cardstock: Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, World Spectacular Designer Series Paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Island Indigo

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Ribbon, Button with Island Indigo Baker's Twine; My Favorite Things Stitched Arched Dies




2 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Those arched dies! xoxo Such a cute card. I like the layout you created and the color layers look great.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the die cuts you have used to showcase the quote Barb - a stunning card
Blessings
Maxine