Thursday, April 30, 2015

New Life!



This is my card for our every other month swap for an awesome group of ladies on SCS--the SOTC--Sisters of the Traveling Cards!  We recently added some additional ladies to the group and I am excited to see all of their swap cards too.  Maryann is our hostess for April and she posted the following:

NEW LIFE!

March and April remind me that spring is coming. Along with spring comes new life: of grass, the gardens, flowers, the baby deer, all the new baby chicks, and all the creatures of this earth. Let's make a card for a new life. It could be a baby card, flowers in bloom, etc. Let your imagination run wild. Have fun!


I really like this stamp that I got a few years ago at the Madison Stamp Show.  I think it is just perfect! 

I hope Maryann and the other "sistahs" like my card:

 


Here is the inside of my card:




Image/Sentiment:  Stamp Shoppe Creations-no name listed

Cardstock:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up
 Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red; Imaginisce My Baby/Baby Bunnies Patterned Paper

Ink:  SU Rose Red


Accessories—SU Rose Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Pink Brads; 




2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun and fabulous card Barb. Love it.
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh how funny is this sentiment! Love this card : )