Monday, April 27, 2015

Sparkle and A Cupcake!



I am back again with another card for this week's Melonheadz Challenge.

http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/

 
The theme for this challenge is Sparkle!
 
It runs from April 27th to May 10th
 
Melonheadz sure has the cutest images--I love every one of them and have a hard time choosing each challenge. I used my new Wink of Stella pens to add some sparkle to the sprinkles on top of the cupcake, the pink stripes in the wrapper and the flame! The ribbon I used even has sparkle on the top layer as do the glitter brads.  Yes, I sparkled it Up!!!!!!

 
 
Image/Sentiment:  Melonheadz Cuppycakes Bundle Digital Stamps

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Strawberry Slush;

Accessories:  Brown and Ivory Glitter Ribbon; Brown Glitter Brads. Wink of Stella Pen; Lifestyle Crafts Birthday Embossing Folder

I hope you will play along this week with the Melonheadz Challenge too! Be sure to go to the challenge blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.




4 comments:

JanR said...

Sweet card! I especially like the embossing.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the strong colours and texture in this card Barb.
BLessings
Maxine

Marcy said...

Super cute birthday card! Love the embossing too!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I always love a pink card- and this one is no exception! The embossing on the background is great- have to go look and see if I have this folder......