Monday, October 12, 2015

Melonheadz Challenge-Spooktacular!



I am back with another card for this week's Melonheadz Challenge.

http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/

The theme for this challenge is Halloween or Harvest!

It runs from October 12th to the 25th 

Melonheadz sure has the cutest images--I love every one of them and have a hard time choosing which one I want to use for each of our challenges. I think this cute Pilgrim Girl is the cutest Halloween costume.   Be sure to go and check them out!




Here is the inside of my card:



Image/Sentiment:  Melonheadz Halloween String Beans Bundle Digital Stamps; Sentiment--Peachy Keen Stamps Country Bumpkin-Goblin Greetings

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Perfect Plum; Echo Park Paper Hocus Pocus Multi-Stripe Patterned Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black 

Accessories:  Black and Orange Ribbon; Purple Brads; 

I hope you will play along this week with the Melonheadz Challenge too! Be sure to go to the challenge blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.





1 comment:

JanR said...

Great card! I love how you always decorate the inside too.