Saturday, October 17, 2015

Bribed with Chocolate!



This is a card I made for October's Monthly Challenge for the Girls of the Baker's Dozen.  This group is a kind of mystery image swap, where we each get an image and additional items to complete the challenge each month.  Maggie was the hostess and sent us this hilarious image.

Here is the inside of my card:



This was a fun kit and I know the next kit from Paula will be here soon--Yippee!


Image/Sentiment:  Studio G--Wicked Witch

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, and DSP


Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black


Accessories:  
Copic Markers; Orange/Black Twine; Memory Box Haunted Web Die; Black and Orange Brads




3 comments:

Kristie W. said...

hahaha, I love it the sentiment. Also love how you used the baker's twine, neat design!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Super cute - although I do not like the spiders! LOL

Carol W said...

WAY CUTE!!!