Sunday, October 18, 2015

Thanksgiving Swap



This is one of the two cards I made for Debbie's Thanksgiving swap on SCS.  If you have been to my blog before, you know this line of stamps is one of my favorites to use for swaps!

Here is the inside of my card:



I am sure I will get back some great cards in the swap!


  
Image/Sentiment: Paper Inspirations Thanksgiving Calligraphy

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze;  Our Memories for Life-Thanksgiving Patterned Paper


Ink:  SU Cajun Craze

Accessories:  SU 15/16" Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon; Brads, 




3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning card Barb - love your colours
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

Love those rich colors and that DP is great - you know I love me some plaid!

Carol W said...

I love, love, love this card It is absolutely STUNNING!!!!! The dsp is so rich and beautiful. The layout and stamp you used really highlights the beautiful dsp and the whole combination is WOW...