Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Autumn Friendship





It is time for another The Three Musketeers post.  I am posting this on the 10th as I had a Design Team card posted yesterday and I wanted to be sure this image had its own day!  We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the image that Kelly provided this month for Card #13!  I am next for the December challenge, so be sure to come back to see what we create!


For our card this month, Jeanette sent us an image that she said she loved, but was challenged as how to use it.  I too thought it was pretty and I hope my card lives up to her challenge!

I am so happy that Jeanette picked Kelly and I to color up surprise images with her every month.  I do reflect on their friendship every season!!!!!





Here is the inside of my card:





Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today, or it may have been yesterday--our traditional day to post or it may be upcoming, so be sure to check out their blog for their card!


Image/Sentiment: Mark's Finest Paper Autumn Friendship Stamp Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso; Our Memories for Life Thanksgiving Patterned Paper


Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  
Copic Markers; Spellbinders Circles Dies; Orange Button with Multi-colored Baker's Twine




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness, Barb... this card is STUNNING!!! You did an amazing job with that image and your overall design is WOW!!! Lovely!

Thank you for joining me this month as a Musketeer! I ♥ you!

MiamiKel said...

How sweet! We colored our images so similiarly (seems one of us manages to do that at least once a month, lol) THis is a great card design, love your paper choice and color palette :)

Can't wait to see what's in store for December!

Hugs!