Friday, November 6, 2015

Happy Thanlsgiving



This is the second of the two cards I made for Laura Jean's Thankful swap on SCS.  We were to make a card with fall colors--any theme.  I went with another sentiment for the focal image, as I did on the other card I posted on Tuesday.

Here is the inside of my card:



I am sure I will get back some great cards in the swap!


  
Image/Sentiment: Hampton Art Stamps--Happy Thanksgiving

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip. Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke;  Our Memories for Life-Thanksgiving Patterned Papers


Ink:  SU Chocolate Chip

Accessories:  SU 5/8" Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon; Orange Brads and Turkey Brad; Copic Markers



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Barb - love the wee turkey embellishment, and the lovely colours too :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

THis is beautiful Barb! Thanks so much for joining my swaps :)