Thursday, May 4, 2017

Triple Dog Dare



This is the first of the three cards I made for Laura Jean's Raining Cats and Dogs Swap that she is hosting on SCS. My other two cards will be posted tomorrow and Saturday, if you want to check back. 

Here is the inside of my card:




I hope LJ and the other swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment: Whipper Snapper Triple Dog Dare

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze; Bo Bunny Happy Tails-Ruff Life Patterned Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black


Accessories:  SU Oval Punch, Early Espresso 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon; Dog Bone Brad; Copic Markers



1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this card is adorable... loving the image you used. And of course I love your paper selections!