Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Charlie Brown


This is one of the two cards I made for Kari's Boys to Men Swap that she is hosting on SCS. She had three categories, boys, dudes and men.  This is my boys spot!  My second card will be posted on Friday,  if you want to check back. 

Here is the inside of my card:




I hope Kari and the other swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment: Stampabilities Swingin' Charlie

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Gina K Lipstick Red, Wild Dandelion, In the Navy; Little Yellow Bicycle Get Your Game On-Game On Pennants Patterned Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black


Accessories:  SU Red and White 1/2" Stitched Ribbon; Baseball Brad



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh what fun! It's Charlie Brown! Love that guy... and your card! It's just way too cute!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Barb - the paper is perfect with that image!!
Blessing
Maxine

KER said...

Such a fun card!