Saturday, June 24, 2017

Card Kit #1 from Heather


I am here to show you some cards made from another card kit group.  This group on SCS was organized by Heather and I was the recipient in April of 11 card kits! I have them all waiting for me in a box by my stamp table, waiting patiently for their turn to be created.  I was able to make 4 cards last Saturday at Camp Stamp-in-Oga and will be posting them in the next 4 days.  There is no a theme for these kits--each lady sent anything they wanted.  Some seemed to tailor their kits to the month of April and others for images they think fit me.  Thanks Ladies

This card from kit #1, from Heather. It was a fun kit with a couple of cute images and some great sentiments.  She also included some pretty patterned paper along with matching embellishments.  I hope I did OK and that Heather likes my creation.  Thanks Bunches for a great kit Heather!!!




Here is the inside of my card:




Image/Sentiment:  CC Designs Kiki La Rue ~ Latte Kiki

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock:  White, Green, Rose and Pink; My Mind's Eye Oh La La Patterned Paper

Accessories: 
Copic Markers; Dragonfly Embossed Folder; Green Brads; Pink Satin Ribbon; Pink Enamel Dots



13 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a sweet card, Barb!

MiamiKel said...

Love this!! She's one of my faves of Cc Designs Great card!

~amy~ said...

So cute, love the colors and the polkas!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweetie Barb - love the way the image panel pops against the deeper coloured background.
Blessings
Maxine

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card, love this beautiful coloured girl holding the coffee cup!

Hetty said...

Indeed sweet and so are YOU!
Great card.

Becca Yahrling said...

She is such a doll! Very sweet card.

Shelly said...

So super sweet!

Fikreta said...

so very sweet card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super sweet little gal with the coffee cup. Great card.

Lisa said...

Oh my... such a pretty card... she is soo sweet!

Tink said...

How cute! Love the image

Helen F. said...

What a darling card!