Monday, June 12, 2017

Dapper Dan Snowman



This is card #3 is for the new group that Jeanette started on SCS.  Jeanette is the Queen of Christmas and has way more trees and Christmas decorations in her house that I do---and that is quite an accomplishment!  This group is called Christmas CraZy.  This is a bi-monthly "swap" in which we are paired with someone in the group for those two months.  We are to send a kit to our partner--two identical images and two pieces of patterned paper. We can also send a matching sentiment.  That is it--no embellishments like ribbon, brads, buttons, etc., or additional cardstock--just images and two pieces of Christmas patterned paper.  We are to send the kit to our partner during the odd numbered month--like May.  We then make and post our card on the even month--June is even!  Then, next round, we are paired with another person and get to do it all again.

This is the sweet image I received from Michelle.  She sent me this kit with the Snowman image, a matching sentiment and the fun patterned paper.  I hope that Michelle and the others like my card!

Here is the inside of my card:





Image/Sentiment:  High Hopes Dapper Snowman 

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock:  Gina K Designs White, Black, Red Hot, Blizzard and Cold Snap Patterned Paper Packs


Accessories: 
Copic Markers; Black Brads; Red Fiber



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness, Barb... this card is just as cute as it can be! I love the image Michelle sent you and your design makes that snowman the star of the show.

Now about Christmas decoration... I think you win!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Barb - who wouldn't like it!!
Blessings
Maxine