Friday, June 23, 2017

Fridays with The Project Bin!


I am so excited to share the news that I am on a new Design Team--The Project Bin Stamps!  The Project Bin is a fantastic company with clear stamps that feature snappy sentiments. I have admired and bought a few of their stamp sets in the past and recently that have also added some coordination steel dies for some of the sets.  That is great news for any paper-crafter--no more fussy cutting.  Denise is the owner and creator for The Project Bin and she comes out with new stamp sets every few weeks--so be sure to keep checking!
If you want to check out more creations from the design team, be sure to check out The Project Bin Blog as often as you can.  Every day there is a different card posted by one of more of the design team members.  I will be posting on Friday's, so you will see one of my creations each week.

For my first card, I used a stamp set call Yello as it has some fun images, great sentiments and a die that cuts the word Yello!



I used one of the sweet (well maybe not with a lemon) sentiments for my card, along with the slice of lemon stamp.  I also added some Wink of Stella on both of the lemon slices, though that shine does not photograph well at all!  And then, added a cute glass of lemonade (or whatever beverage you might pick) brad on the side of the slice. 

Here is the Yello stamp set:


For the inside of my card, I added an older Stampin' Up sentiment, as I think this is a perfect card for a great friend! 

And Now, Announcing The Project Bin Blog Hop, July 15th and 16th!  Be sure come back and join us for some great inspiration, giveaways and other surprises. The theme will be Christmas in July and everyone can get a head start on those holiday cards with some wonderful Christmas sentiments!


I hope you have enjoyed my first of many cards for The Project Bin.  I am planning to be on this awesome Design Team for a year so that is over 50 creations coming your way.  Check back on every week, any day for inspiration for the team but especially on Friday's to check out my cards.  I will end as I started, I am soooooo excited to be chosen to be on this wonderful design team!


Image/Sentiment: The Project Bin Yello Stamp Set and Matching Die/Stampin' Up Really Retro Sentiment

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, This and That Epic Day Designer Series Paper 

Ink: SU Daffodil Delight; Memento Tuxedo Black


Accessories:  SU Circle and Corner Rounder Punches; Wink of Stella Clear Glitter; Black Satin Ribbon, Black Enamel Dots; Lemonade Glass Brad



4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Yello! I want that set!!! I have drooled over it for some time now. And your card is so fun! Congrats on the DT gig... you'll do a fabulous job for The Project Bin!

stampingbowd said...

Barb, Welcome to the team!! I am so excited to see what you will create for The Project Bin!!! Your yello! card is so fun and cheerful!!! Have a wonderful day!!! (ohmypaper!) at SCS.

kiwimeskreations said...

Congrats on the DT position Barb, and an awesome first card for them
Blessings
Maxine

Nancy said...

What a great card, Barb! Warm welcome to our team! I remember you from Twist of Faith! I used to enter the challenge all the time! 😊