Sunday, June 25, 2017

Happy Spring Card Kit #2


I am back with another card made from Heather's card kit group.  I was the recipient in April of 11 card kits! I have them all waiting for me in a box by my stamp table, waiting patiently for their turn to be created.  I was able to make 4 cards last Saturday at Camp Stamp-in-Oga and started posting them yesterday and will have two more coming.  There is no a theme for these kits--each lady sent anything they wanted.  Some seemed to tailor their kits to the month of April and others for images they think fit me.  Thanks Ladies

This card from kit #2, from Laura Jean. It was a fun kit with a couple cute images and some great sentiments. LJ also included some pretty patterned paper along with matching embellishments.  I hope I did OK and that LJ likes my creation.  Thanks Bunches for a great kit LJ!!!




Here is the inside of my card:



Image/Sentiment:  Stampendous Image

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock:  White; Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay; Basic Grey Patterned Paper

Accessories: 
Copic Markers; SU Stitched and Scallop Circle Framelits, Triple Layer Punch; Yellow Brads; Yellow Flower



3 comments:

Margaret said...

So cute. I love the adorable image. Pretty background.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cute card... love those monkeys. Mine haven't seen ink in forever. You might have inspired me to ink them up again.

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Adorable card Barb! Love what you did with the kit!