Friday, June 16, 2017

Maturity Is........



This is the card I made for our bi-monthly swap at my local stamp and scrapbook store called Polka Dots, in Mukwonago.  The theme this month is monochromatic, so I went with one of my favorite sentiments.  I think this makes a good masculine card!

Here is the inside of my card:





I hope everyone likes my card!


Image/Sentiment:  Outlines Rubber Stamps--Maturity Happy Birthday


Ink:  Stampin' Up Night of Navy

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White, SU Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Bashful Blue Designer Series Paper

Accessories:  SU Bashful Blue 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Bashful Blue Brads; CottageCutz Double Stitched Rectangle Dies




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

LOL! I love that greeting! Great card!

kiwimeskreations said...

A fun card Barb, and great use of the colour challenge too
Blessings
Maxine