Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Open Your Soul, kit #4



I am back with my 4th card made from Heather's card kit group.  I was the recipient in April of 11 card kits and I was able to make 4 cards and started posting them on last Saturday  There is no a theme for these kits--each lady sent anything they wanted.  Some seemed to tailor their kits to the month of April and others for images they think fit me.  Thanks Ladies.  I have 7 more kits to make and will work on them this week.  Stay tuned for more cards to come!

This card from kit #4, from Sonja. It was a fun kit with a couple of sweet images.  Sonja also included a piece of watercolor paper she colored with Color Burst along with some die cut butterflies.  I used that great paper as may background and the extra piece inside my card.  I hope I did OK and that Sonja likes my creation.  




Here is the inside of my card:



Image/Sentiment:  Unity KOM Open Your Soul

Cardstock:  White, Pink, Green Water colored Paper

Accessories: 
Copic Markers; Yellow Satin Ribbon; Butterfly Die Cuts; Yellow Enamel Dots; SU Heart Framelit; Wink of Stella



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is very pretty! You're really making progress on those kits... and so creatively too!

kiwimeskreations said...

You have used the paper beautifully Barb - love the layered hearts as the focal point
Blessings
Maxine