Friday, September 22, 2017

Friday's With The Project Bin



It is Friday, so  that means that I am back with another card for The Project Bin Stamps--A Way With Words!  Every single Friday I will be posting a card made from one of their great photopolymer stamp sets.  So, please plan to come back each week to see what I have created--and I think you too will love these great sentiment stamp sets.  And, remember, some of the sets come with matching steel dies!

If you want to check out more creations from the design team, be sure to check out The Project Bin Blog as often as you can.  Every day there is a different card posted by one of more of the design team members.  

For this card, I used a great fall stamp set called Autumn's CallingThis set comes with 5 sentiment stamps and 4 individual leaves.  I think this is a wonderful set to use in the fall season.  Though, it does not feel like fall in Wisconsin as the temps have been in the 80's all week--in mid-September!




Here is the Autumn's Calling stamp set:



Here is the inside of my card:



I hope you have enjoyed my card for The Project Bin. Check back on every week, any day for inspiration for the team but especially on Friday's to check out my cards. I am so excited to be on this wonderful design team!


Image/Sentiment: The Project Bin Autumn's Calling Stamp Set

Cardstock: Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper

Ink: SU Cajun Craze


Accessories:  Gold 1/2" Ribbon; SU Punch; Leaf Brad; Sizzix Dotted Rectangle Dies



4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, you've captured the beautiful rich colors of autumn on this card! Very striking!

stampingbowd said...

Barb, this is gorgeous!!! I love that stamp set! Your DP is gorgeous! Love the ribbon and that sentiment, stunning in that color! Beautiful card!

MiamiKel said...

Happy first day of Fall! Beautiful card!

Margaret said...

Great sentiment and lovely layout. Love that dp.