Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Using More Dies!


This is the second of my two cards for the a swap that Terrie is hosting on SCS.  The theme of the swap is "I'm die-ing to try that". We were to break out our dies and use them on a card.  I used an older Stampin' Up background die called Hexagon Hive and a set of Sizzix Fancy Tag dies.

I hope Terrie and the others swappers like my cards and I know I will get some great cards in return!


Here is the inside of my card:



Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Sending Thoughts

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White;  Stampin' Up Tangelo Twist, Pistachio Pudding, Confetti Celebrations Design Series Paper

Ink: SU Tangelo Twist


Accessories: SU Hexagon Hive Thinlit; Sizzix Fancy Tag Dies; Orange Brad



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love that background... a die? How pretty! And what a lovely card, sure to make someone feel better!

kiwimeskreations said...

Great card Barb - love how you have used the background die
Blessings
Maxine