Monday, October 9, 2017

BFF Witches


It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the image that Jeanette sent this month for Card #37!  That means we are now into our fourth year of creating together!   All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a few more!  I will be up next for the November challenge, so I need to start to think of what to ink up!  Be sure to come back to see what we create!



For our October card, Jeanette sent us this hilarious Whipper Snapper Designs image.  She often tries to find an image with three "of something".  I am not sure what she is trying to imply this month!  I hope Jeanette and Kelly like my card. 



Here is the inside of my card:


Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today, or it may be upcoming, so be sure to check out their blog for their card!  


Image/Sentiment: Whipper Snapper Designs BFF Witches/Stamp Antonio Arts Witchy Wishes

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie; Teresa Collins Masquerade Party-Trick or Treat



Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  
Copic Markers; SU Pumpkin Pie Candy Dots and Brads; Black Satin Bats Trim



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Wow! It's really been 4 years? Who'd a thunk it, right?

Now about your card... you did such a fabulous job with the image. Your coloring, papers, design... all equal a perfectly be-witching card! I {heart} you Barb!

MiamiKel said...

I call the one in the blue dress! Yep, that's me - except I like green! I'll have to flip my wand and change it from orange and blue to green!
ha!

Love love your card, Barb! So fun and festive! I agree - I want the in real life photo! Except I don't plan to wear a hat ..........