Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Look Back at 2013

Happy 2014!  OK--I know I am a day late, but the wish is still genuine!

The past two years I posted a year in review of the cards I made that year.  I am here to post the 12 favorites for 2013--one from each month.  I hope you enjoy looking back at the ones I chose as the best of the bunch!  If you want more information on the card, click on the month and it will take you to the original post with all of the details.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Thanks for joining me in my look back at the year of cards 2013!  They sure are different--right? 

I am also linking this in the Favorite Five Creations:

http://debby4000.blogspot.com/2013/12/favourite-five-creations-of-2013.html
 



10 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Awesome cards one and all! I see you like snowmen :) me, too!!!!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love your year in review post. It's great to see these beauties again! I am in awe of your creativity!

I must say that I think your November card is one of my all-time favorites that you've made!

Can't wait to see what you create throughout 2014!

Sharon Madson said...

Oh, my goodness, I was going to tell you my favorite! But I love them all! They are all adorable!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I enjoyed looking at these for a second time - thanks!

kel Acopan said...

love it, they're all so beautiful!! and i love your november card... snowmen have a special place in my heart!!

lovies, =o) kel

Dianne H said...

Super cards. Love the variety you have chosen - would be very hard just to pick five.

paige said...

What a wonderful collection of favorites! TFS!

Zella said...

It's so hard to pick a favorite...but I think Feb would have to be it....as usual though - all your cards are AMAZING!!!

Margaret said...

Your cards are all so fabulous! Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful selections of cards Barb, they're all fabulous.
Thank you for joining in with My Favourite Five of 2013.
luv
Debby