Monday, November 10, 2014

Melonheadz ~ Add a Sentiment



I am back again with another card for this weeks Melonheadz Challenge.

http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/

 
The theme for this challenge is Add a Sentiment
 
It runs from November 10th to the 23rd 
 
I really liked this set of school images and used quite a few on my card front as well as in the inside.


Here is the inside of my card with more characters:
 

Image/Sentiment:  Melonheadz Tammy's Word Work Digital Stamps/Stampin' Up Really Retro Sentiment

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; SU Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy; Imaginisce Patterned Paper

Ink:  SU Night of Navy

Accessories:  SU Soft Suede 3/8" Taffeta  Ribbon; SU Oval Punches

I hope you will play along this week with the Melonheadz Challenge too! Be sure to go to the challenge blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

But............ but......... but..... Teacher, I don't want to do my homework.

What a cute card! Takes me back to my school days, for sure.

kel Acopan said...

adorable!! i love that it looks like a classroom! off to check out that challenge!

lovies, =o) kel

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Barb, and the words are so cute.
Blessings
Maxine