Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Unidentified Image Revealed!



This is the card for the 24th round of the Unidentified Image swap on SCS.  It is a group of ladies who are a part of a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same image, sent to us by the hostess.  The unidentified part is that we are to not discuss the image at all until the day they are to be posted--that is today!   The images for this round were provided by Carol.  She will swap the cards and include the next image that Laura Jean, our next hostess, provides in our return envie.  And then we get to do it all again--for round #25!!!

The image that Carol sent is from one of my favorite companies that make me laugh--Art Impressions.  Their "old people" line of stamps are just a hoot!  I added a bit of sparkle on the icing on the cake as I used a new marker that I recently got from my friend Jeanette. 

Here is the inside of my card:



If you check some of the other blogs listed on my sidebars, you may find some other swappers who have posted their creations today or in the next few days.  I hope Carol and the others in this swap like my card!


Image/Sentiment:  Art Impressions Old Couple Birthday/Sparkle N' Sprinkle Age Attitude
 
Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  White; Stampin' Up Lost Lagoon, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry; My Mind's Eye Hip Hip Hooray Boy Celebrate Patterned Paper

 
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; SU Cherry Cobbler
 
Accessories:  Copic Markers; Red Brads; Spectrum Noir Sparkle Clear Pen





6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the bold colors! Perfect background paper.

~Paola~ said...

awww .... such a cute card Barb...I laughed when I read we both used same descriptive words (ie:hoot)to describe such fun image.Love your layering, of course, as well as the fun and bright d/p used here.Well done! ♥

Janet said...

Love the bold colors, and that background paper is perfect!! And that phrase is perfect for your card - I really chuckled when I read it!

CardsbyJo said...

Love this card Barb. The sentiment is perfect, as well as the paper, colors and layout!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

A delightful card- love your fun surprise image : )

Carol W said...

I love this card Barb. The background dsp is absolutely perfect for the image. You so such a wonderful job with your layering and the finishing touch making the inside as wonderful as the outside of the card... great job my friend,