Saturday, September 3, 2016

Another Graduation Card



This card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 10 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  

I recently made fancy fold graduation card and thought I should made another!

Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!


Image/Sentiment:  River City Rubber Works-Mortar Board and PSX Congratulations Graduate

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock:  Recollections White; Stampin' Up Basic Black; Shiny Gold Cardstock-unknown company; Reminisce--The Graduate Patterned Paper

Accessories:  SU Gold Brads; Gold Shear Ribbon



2 comments:

Margaret said...

This is just so perfect for a graduation. So Solemn and serious looking.

kiwimeskreations said...

dramatic card Barb with the black and white!! The touch of gold in the ribbon and layers is stunning.
Blessings
Maxine