Friday, January 20, 2017

From My Heart...To Your Heart



This card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 10 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  

I made a card that can be used for Valentine's Day next month or a thank you card for a wonderful Christmas present.................  I love D. Morgan stamps!

Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!


Image/Sentiment:  Stamps Happen-D. Morgan ~ From My Heart


Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler; Heritage Makers-Our Memories for Life ~ Love Collection Patterned Paper

Ink:  SU Crumb Cake

Accessories:  SU Early Espresso 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon; Pink Buttons; Copic Markers



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...


Barb, your card is very pretty!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I really like that color on color of the buttons on the DP. Looks really good!

kiwimeskreations said...

Ohhh - gorgeous card Barb, and fascinating stamp.
Blessings
Maxine