Saturday, February 4, 2017

Ski Bunny


It is the start of February 2017, and I am the recipient of the card kits in January.  I have received all of the kits and I trying to get them all done in February.  I have two months after "my" month to complete and post my cards, so I do have until the end of March, but I am going to try to get them down much sooner.  My goal for this card kit group this time around is to make two projects from every kit.  Every person who sends me a kit includes quite a few images--and many times there are a couple of different images included in each kit.  And, they senders are very generous in the papers and embellishments, so I can easily make two projects from each kit.   Wish me Luck on both counts!  Oh, and in case you have not made the connection if you are a frequent visitor to my blog, my wish list for the month of kits was Snow!  Snowmen, snowflakes, snowing, and in this case--skiing in the snow!

This card is from kit #3, sent by Kelly.   Kelly sent a fun kit with 2 different images and a bunch of matching images--mittens, scarves, skis and a sentiment--Ski Bunny!  She also included a bunch of great patterned papers and matching embellishments for me to use.  I hope I did OK and that Kelly likes my creations.  Thanks for a great kit Kelly--Thanks Bunches!!!!  My second card with the sweet snowman image Kelly sent will be on my blog tomorrow!

Three kits down--9 to go!  This group runs the entire year of 2017 and we have someone to send to every month, until December.


Can you tell something special that I did with the panel of zig zag patterned paper?   It is at an angle, yes--but why is that special for this image?  I also used a glitter pen on the goggles, ski bots and the heart in the sentiment.

Here is the inside of my card:







Image/Sentiment: Hanna Stamps ~ Ski Bunny Set

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Night of Rich Razzleberry, Bashful Blue; The Paper Company Kraft; Bo Bunny Altitude Collection Patterned Paper


Accessories: 
Copic Markers; Sequins; Gray and Blue Baker's Twine; Circle Punches; Snowflakes with clear dew drops on the top; Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen;



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your Ski Bunny card is gorgeous - with the sloped paper (ski slope) and the awesome coloring... WOW!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your background ski slopes Barb, and the stunning way you have used the papers, and coloured the image. A really dramatic card.
Blessings
Maxine