Sunday, August 13, 2017

Wishing You......



This is my card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS.  Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. This is our 20th month and the theme for August is "Rainbow Bright".  We were to created a card with one of the colors of the rainbow or make a card with a rainbow.  I inked up a newer set and matching die from The Stamps of Life and I really like the way it turned out.  I am sure there will be some wonderful cards this month.


I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too!  I cannot wait to see what our theme is for September.

Here is the inside of my card:




Image/Sentiment:  The Stamps of Life Rainbow 2 Stamp Set with matching die set

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White;  Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Basic Black

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Real Red


Accessories: Copic Markers; SU Cloudy Day Embossing Folder; Clear Dots



2 comments:

Margaret said...

The bright colors of the rainbow really make this beautiful. Love the little drops that you used also.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful rainbow card Barb - love it!!
Blessings
Maxine