Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Tickled Pink


This is my October card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS.  Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. This is our 34th month and the theme for October is "Tickled Pink ". We were to use an image that makes us laugh or a pink card.  I went with a cute baby card, using a fun Unity stamp!  And, the names of the stamp set is Tickled Pink!!!!!!  I am sure there will be some wonderful cards this month. 

Here is the inside of my card:


I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too!  Terry will be posting the November theme today, so be sure to come back in to see what we create!  

Image/Sentiment: Unity Itty Bitty Tickled Pink

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Blushing Bride, Early Espresso; Imaginisce My Baby--Baby Girl Banners Patterned Paper 

Ink: Stampin' Up Early Espresso

Accessories: Copic Markers; Stampin' Up Tag Punches, Pink Pirouette 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon; White Enamel Dots




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a sweet card, Barb!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweetie Barb - love that image :) and so beautifully mounted with the pennants.
Blessings
Maxine