Today is the 9th of the month and here is my card for another The Three Musketeers post. This round, Jeanette was the hostess this month and sent us a sweet stamp set from Spellbinders-House Mouse called Tree-mendous Christmas. Thank you so much for sending us each a set--I love it!!!!! For October, this is card #146 and we are now in year #12! I cannot believe this trio has been going strong coming up on 13 years! However, this will be the last year and this is the final month of hosting for Jeanette. She wanted to pick the perfect set--and she sure did!
I stamped and colored the sweet House-Mouse image with my Copic Sketch Markers. I die cut the image with a Scrapbook.com A2 Stitched Rectangle die and backed with with a Peapod layer with the same set. I also die cut one of the sentiments from a Taylored Expressions Sentiment Strip Set. The background patterned paper is from my stash and I added layers of Peapod and Red Pepper. I did not add any bling.
I hope Jeanette enjoys my card and I hope I have made her heart smile! I know mine is from our years of friendship and this amazing challenge that she formed 13 years ago!
Please check out the other Musketeer's cards. Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog. I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of fun birthday cards! Kelly will be up for our November challenge, so please be sure to join us again next month!
Cardstock/Patterned Paper: The Paper Cut 100# Cougar Opaque White; Taylored Expressions Red Pepper, Peapod; Christmas Patterned Paper from my Stash
Ink: Hero Arts Intense Black
Accessories: Copic Sketch Markers; Scrapbook.com A2 Stitched Rectangle Dies; Taylored Expressions Sentiment Strip Dies




No comments:
Post a Comment