Saturday, February 7, 2015

Camp Stamp-in-Oga Sketch Challenge


This is one of the two cards I made for the challenges for Camp Stamp-In-Oga today. This is a stamping event that is held by my awesome demo Sarah and her great friend Cheryl.  This is for the sketch challenge and I think it is pretty cool!  I am hoping this might be a winner!  Check back tomorrow for my card entry into the color challenge

Here is the inside of my card:

 

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Well Scripted

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper 

Ink:  SU Calypso Coral

Accessories:  SU Circle Framelits, Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder, Buttons, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine



5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Very pretty card - and just delightful and fun too! Love the patterned paper you used. I just used that sentiment stamp on a card earlier this week. It's a good one!
Lynn

Marilyn said...

This is so bright and cheery and a real 'feel good' card. I love that sentiment and the scripty writing.

Kristie W. said...

Cute card, Barb. Love the papers, still need to get them! Good luck in the challenge!

Maxine D said...

Love the texture on the plain panels Barb - all the best in the competition.
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

The buttons, layers and textures look great on this card. I am sure it was a hit!