Friday, February 13, 2015

Shine Like Stars in the Universe



This card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 10 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  I really like this new Stampin' Up set and have used a couple of the stamps in the set lately!


I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!
 
 
Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Banner Blessings

Cardstock:  Gina K White; SU Cherry Cobbler, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist; My Mind's Eye American Made-Stars of Loyalty Patterned Paper

Ink:  SU Cherry Cobbler

Accessories:  Blue Star Brad; SU Marina Mist 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon; Scallop Punch



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the drama of the two strong colours together Barb - great card
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

Cute card! I like how that ribbon photographed!