Monday, February 16, 2015

Melonheadz Challenge ~ Die Cuts



 I am back again with another card for this week's Melonheadz Challenge.

http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/

The theme for this challenge is Die Cuts
It runs from February 16th to March 1st
Melonheadz sure has the cutest images--I love every one of them and have a hard time choosing each challenge.  But, I was a volleyball coach at a high school for 19 years and our school colors are green and white--so this was a perfect choice!

I used oval dies for the image and a tag die for the sentiment!  I also pierced around the green oval die--it seems like forever since I have done that!



Here is the inside of my card:

Image/Sentiment:  Melonheadz Volleyball Combo Bundle Digital Stamps

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Handsome Hunter, Going Gray; Volleyball Patterned Paper

Accessories:  Black Satin Ribbon; Volleyball Brad; SU Oval Dies; Nestabilities Grommet Tag Dies

I hope you will play along this week with the Melonheadz Challenge too! Be sure to go to the challenge blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.




2 comments:

JanR said...

So cool! I play volleyball so I think this card is awesome! (She should be wearing kneepads though. :-D) Love the background paper too.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a striking card Barb - love the simple but strong colours that let the image take centre stage.
Blessings
Maxine