Thursday, September 19, 2019

Be Creative Every Day!


This card is for a Mystery Swap on SCS. A group of us do a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same mystery image, sent to us by the hostess. This swap was created by Forest Ranger—Jeanette and we are now in our 54th round!  I am our hostess this month and I sent everyone this great image from a Gina K stamp set. I swapped out the cards already and sent everyone the next image, which Tracie picked out! We then get to do it all again, for round #55, in November!   

I used some of the fun Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper called Follow Your Art and it fits the image perfectly!   This is such a fun sentiment and I challenged everyone to be creative in the card they made.  I swapped these out yesterday and the cards were sure cute and very creative!


Here is the inside of my card:


I hope all of the mystery swappers like my card.  If you check my sidebar on the left, you might see some other swappers who have posted their cards yesterday, today or in the next few days.

Image/Sentiment: Gina K Designs Crafty and Creative

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point, Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  
Copic Markers; Stampin' Up Calypso Coral 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon



4 comments:

Aracelli Merla said...

Very cute card, Barb. I like all of the crafty images on the paper. The font that is used on that sentiment is very creative! TFS!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Barb - love the paper and a true statement :)
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh yes, definitely! That's my intention! ;)

BTW, your card is very pretty!

Carol W said...

Love this card. Great challenge Barb.